Welfare Worker Resume Example
Here is the Welfare Worker Resume example:
3844 Alfred Drive
Queens, NY 11423
Job Objective To obtain a Welfare Worker position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Welfare and Community Services environment
- Profound knowledge of social service programs
- Exceptional ability to empathize with clients of the Community Welfare Centre
- Strong ability to provide assistance and service with Christian commitment and empathy
- Excellent ability to work with different cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Lutheran Social Services, Queens, NY
February 2005 – Present
- Established and administered welfare programs and services.
- Analyzed data information and developed reports for various welfare related programs and projects.
- Set, coordinated and evaluated support services for old and disable clients.
- Supported clients facing unemployment, poor health or marital problem.
Tendercare, Queens, NY
August 2000 – January 2005
- Assisted clients by providing crisis welfare relief such as material help, information and other support.
- Assisted Community Welfare Centre by providing reception and telephone support.
- Maintained confidentiality of applicants and team members.
- Worked according to instructions carefully.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Lake Land College, Mattoon, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated