1355 Highland Drive
Newton, WI 53063
Job Objective Looking forward to be apart of YMCA as Volunteer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in volunteering in YMCA
- Sound knowledge of various sports
- Familiarity with volunteerism principles
- Good understanding of nonprofit technology, processes, and culture
- Proficient with social media tools and project management tools
- Ability to develop short and long term goals for YMCA
- Ability to understand and meet client needs
- Ability to work with diverse teams
YMCA of Metro Chicago, Newton, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in planning and managing YMCA programs
- Recommended improvements to existing YMCA services.
- Recruited and trained volunteers.
- Educated and engaged volunteers in YMCA services
- Prepared write-ups for press releases and websites.
- Provided support in outreach and promotional activities.
- Assisted in developing operations plan and budget.
YMCA of Greater Richmond, Newton, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked under the direction of YMCA Directors.
- Provided coaching to sports team.
- Motivated individuals to build positive behaviors and make smart life choices.
- Trained individuals to improve sports skills and strengths.
- Provided support to volunteers when required.
- Assisted in planning fundraising programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated