Youth Peer Mentor Resume
Here is the Youth Peer Mentor Resume example:
4873 Sunny Day Drive
Anaheim, CA 92804
Job Objective Seeking a job as Youth Peer Mentor in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in youth advocacy, outreach, and mentoring activities
- Sound knowledge of child welfare, youth empowerment, and public mental health
- Immense knowledge of various community resources and education systems
- Familiarity with data confidentiality standards and crisis intervention practices
- to work various shift timings, evenings, and weekends, with ease
- Ability to interact with agency employees and community partners, in a professional manner
Youth Peer Mentor
Common Ground, Anaheim, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and conducted youth empowerment and mentoring program for young clients.
- Created, supervised, and managed support groups for youth development and recovery.
- Identified various community resources and made appropriate client referrals.
- Accompanied and supervised young clients during youth-based field trips and activities.
- Served on relevant committees and attended community events, as required.
- Established and maintained strong professional relationships with peers and agency staff.
Youth Peer Mentor
Intercept Youth Services, Anaheim, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Identified and provided relevant community resources and opportunities to clients.
- Created, monitored, and managed youth-based groups and programs to support youth empowerment and development.
- Served as client representative and advocated on behalf of young clients.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely records and files related to youth programs and work activities.
- Followed up with clients and ensured prevention of crises, in an effective manner.
- Interpreted and adhered to governmental and agency policies and guidelines, as applicable.
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Ohio Dominican University, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated