Entry Level Tutor Resume Example
Here is the Entry Level Tutor Resume example:
250 Tassett Court
New York, 10901
Objective Looking for the position of a Tutor in a reputed school.
Rockefeller University, New York, May 2009
Bachelor of Science in Math and physics
- Enthusiastic and caring educator
- Ability to develop rapport with students and parents
- Ability to recognize and evaluate student progress
- Excellent analytical skills.
- MS-Office, Unix System, and Windows Operating Systems
Aquinas High School, New York
Tutor/ Coordinator, from August 2009 to till date
- Act as role model and friend to underprivileged children.
- Create after school programs to show positive reinforcements outside of school.
- Maintain relationships between the children’s’ school teachers and families to promote higher education.
- Work with other professionals, such as speech therapists and occupational therapists, as necessary.
- Assisted student’s with daily homework tasks.
Certificate Course of Secondary Education, California.
New York State Teacher Certification.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated