4749 Hudson Street
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective Career minded Dialer Administrator seeking position with reputable organization in which my training can help improve the development of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with a dialer product in a customer contact center environment
- Sound knowledge of the inbound and outbound telemarketing and fund raisers programs
- Operational knowledge of reporting tools and data extraction
- Ability to measure the various call center metrics
- Ability to develop and prepare dialer analysis and recommendations
Dialer Administrator, November 2007 – Present
CMI Group, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Prepared schedules for the various team members in the department to ensure efficiency.
- Resolved issues with the assistance of the various departments.
- Prepared a training schedule and incorporated various events in the workforce management software.
- Coordinated with the Call Centre Management team to incorporate the team members and staff.
- Provided regular data to the Call Centre Management to improve their productivity.
- Analyzed the call flow to make the necessary recommendation to improve call handling.
Dialer Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Aurora Bank FSB, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Monitored the call campaigns to increase the percentages with the help of the available resources.
- Administered the working of the outbound dialer in compliance with the State and the Federal Laws.
- Maintained records of daily dialer download to ensure that the efficiency of the outbound calling is not affected.
- Maintained the profiles and added the new ones to the systems as and when needed.
- Conducted the regular audits to ensure that all the leads provided are in line with the departmental policies.
- Prepared reports on daily basis on calls to be submitted to the management.
- Analyzed the various calling strategies and then resolved any problems and suggestions.
High School Diploma, Marsh Valley High School, Arimo, ID