2736 Spring Haven Trail
Morristown, NJ 7960
Job Objective Seeking a Commercial Assistant position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of managing and delivering commercial support services in a corporate setting
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Timberline cost accounting system
- Remarkable knowledge of company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Familiarity with contractual obligations and contract documents
- Ability to analyze and understand job-related plans and specifications
- Ability to handle inbound client calls and department correspondence
The Jonus Group, LLC, Morristown, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Examined and improved assigned properties and handled tenant related transactions.
- Created and provided documents, report, and presentation, accurately and on time.
- Ordered, managed, and restocked all necessary office supplies, properly.
- Prepared, tracked, and maintained the annual budget for work related activities.
- Attended and participated in relevant industry seminars and organizations.
- Scheduled, organized, and coordinated various internal and external office meetings.
CBRE, Morristown, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Processed, and verified various sales orders and payment transactions.
- Liaised with warehouse staff and assisted with receipt and distribution of materials.
- Prepared, checked, and revised department reports and correspondence, as required.
- Handled and resolved all relevant queries and concerns of internal and external clients.
- Oversaw an assisted with making travel arrangements for department officials.
- Evaluated and processed all department expense related reports, properly.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
State Fair Community College, Sedalia, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated