12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain the position as Project Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional planning, organizing and time management Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of purchase orders and invoicing
- Ability to work in a team and meet performance deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work appropriately with confidential information
- Ability to document and manage file, including both hard copy and electronic project files
Segula Technologies, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted project team with organizing and consolidating project files, data and/or documents.
- Participated in Project Team planning meetings ensuring to take minutes.
- Assisted with project closeout, distribution and tracking of “punch lists’.
- Handled all relevant work concerning subcontract insurance requirements.
- Assisted subcontractors and suppliers with understanding and fulfilling the OCIP and Affirmative Action requirements and Security Clearances.
- Computed, maintained all data and documents and ensured to generate necessary reports.
ACLU, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Demonstrated cooperative work style within the team environment to achieve project success.
- Computed documented and distributed Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Work Releases and other similar project-related agreements.
- Managed the process of tracking and obtaining executed Subcontracts.
- Administered all insurance related matters concerning the project.
Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated