8315 Grandview Ln
Anderson, CA, 96007
Job Objective Seeking an Operations Associate position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Operational knowledge of proprietary software and bar code scanning system
Solid data analysis skills
Strong customer service skills
Ability to meet established deadlines; must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as being a team player
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Operations Associate, August 2005 to till date
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Anderson, CA
- Reviewed quality of entered work items.
- Handled customer telephone calls, provided technical information and addressed and resolved inquiries and problems.
- Processed incoming mail, email, responded to customer needs and requests.
- Worked independently, made solid contributions on a daily basis with minimal direct supervision.
- Reviewed daily reports and process from them as required.
Operations Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Fedex Freight, Inc., Anderson, CA
- Managed relationships with vendors in your assigned region.
- Researched and scheduled service dates for each school in proprietary software system.
- Trained and supported vendors on use of proprietary software and bar code scanning system.
- Managed service windows and monitored student capacity levels.
- Resolved all customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Managed customer notification emails.
Associate Degree in Finance, Lincoln Memorial University, Tennessee, TN