724 Crummit Lane
South Sioux City, NE 68776
Objective To obtain a position as Museum Director in order to maximize my skills and to use my experience in order to provide skills within the organization on various levels.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong management experience in installation design in museum and cultural setting
- In-depth knowledge of interior construction techniques, exhibition conservation protocol, exhibition lighting, paints and fabrics
- Familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines governing operations, maintenance in a museum facility
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, drafting software, VectorWorks, XSLT, XML, and HTML
- Thorough knowledge in the field of art history and museum studies
- Deep knowledge of national museum issues and policies
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Museum Director, August 2005 – Present
Hunterdon Art Museum, South Sioux City, NE
- Managed all areas of Museum operations.
- Established and re-fined policies, maintenance, of the Museum’s collections.
- Planned and coordinated all Museum programs.
- Managed acquisitions, maintenance and utilization of the Museum’s permanent collection.
- Managed transactions and inventory of all collections acquired through gifts, donations, purchases and loans.
- Established and maintained working relationships with other Museums & Cultural constituencies.
Museum Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Adirondack Museum, South Sioux City, NE
- Promoted museum programs and services.
- Planned, coordinated, and implemented Museum exhibitions.
- Attended various Museum related meetings, conferences, workshops, symposiums to promote Museum.
- Coordinated with museums, associations and other related activities.
- Provided Good Customer care service.
- Supervised administration of museum and annual budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Museum Studies, North Central University, Minneapolis, MN
Master’s Degree in Museum Studies, Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated