93 Washington Avenue
Benndale, MS 39450
Email : [email]
|A highly talented and resourceful professional seeking to join the position of a LDAP Administrator to further hone my skills in OpenLDAP, Linux, shell scripting, Apache, virtualization, DTS and SSIS.
|High technical knowledge of languages and technologies:
- Java (JDK), JSP
- J2EE, Java Beans
- Applets, C, C#, PL/SQL
Operating system expertise:
- Red Hat Linux, MySQL 5.0
- MS Access
- Unix, Windows
Adept with packages and utilities like:
- MS Project 2000
- Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop
- MS Office
Immensely talented in utilizing IDE’s and tools including:
- MS Visual Studio IDE 3.1
- JBuilder 4/8
- Eclipse, Netbeans
Vast potential to implement performance monitoring tools:
- Tivoli Access Manager
- Log Analyzer
- Site Minder 5.x/ 6.x
Crystal clear with design methodologies:
- Rational Rose, MS Visio
- Rational Clear Case
- Unified Modeling language
Technically sound with Identity management tools:
- Sun Identity Manager 8.0/ 7.1/ 6.0
- CA identity Manager r12/ r8.1
Outstanding abilities to:
- Utilize TCP/ IP, DNS and HTTP technologies
- Perform LDAP design and administration
|January 2012 – Present
- Provided technical assistance for support and administration of databases and software systems.
- Assisted in planning, development and administration of databases systems as per specifications.
- Developed database elements such as structure, documentation, requirements and operational guidelines.
- Performed designing, development and maintenance of core databases in coordination with software development teams.
- Implemented ETL processes, tools and resources for migration of data within systems.
- Supported data migration processes with metric reporting tools, dashboards and database applications.
- Resolved problems and issues relating to Linux systems by troubleshooting and proper repairing functions.
- Suggested processes for installation and updating of database applications and system software.
Computer Sciences Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in administration of NOAA NMFS email systems through LDAP methods in enterprise systems.
- Prepared mailing lists and email according to approved standards of NOAA.
- Provided technical assistance for development of antivirus scanning and updating through McAfee applications.
- Implemented procedures for designing and creation of systems to ensure password reset for new users.
- Executed password monitoring system at centralized manner and maintenance of clusters in SOX.
- Conducted email relays and interface application services in coordination with investigation teams.
- Collaborated with Unified messaging service for migration of SUN email system to Gmail Cloud email solutions.
- Supported Microsoft COTS products and NOAA software solutions by telephone and email support services to customers.