1332 Cerullo Road
Louisville, KY 40244
Job Objective Chief Administrative Officer seeking position with organization that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrative management
- In-depth knowledge of Accepted Accounting practices and Project Management
- Extensive knowledge of Local and Federal Employment laws and policies
- Possess managerial expertise in directing and Developing employees
- Ability to inspire trust, organize people into effective teams
- Amazing ability to manage complex projects and programs
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Superb leadership skills
- Excellent intellect and entrepreneurial capabilities
- Professional Experience
Chief Administrative Officer, August 2005 – Present
David M. Schwarz Architects, Inc., Louisville, KY
Oversaw all administrative and financial personnel.
Coordinated with outside accountants, attorneys and consultants.
Reviewed budgets and work plans and recommended ways to improve system capabilities.
Planned and facilitated internal planning and staff meetings, including development of proposals when needed.
Supported the continued development of a general management plan that held staff accountable to key goals, including budget.
Chief Administrative Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Morgan Stanley, Louisville, KY
Collaborated with senior credit risk management on defining, documenting, implementing and tracking departmental operating procedures and metrics.
Handled departmental budget and administrative staff.
Compiled and delivered presentations to senior risk and business management.
Created and prepared training and educational programs for CRM staff.
Managed on-boarding and refine and delivered new hire training for the department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Metropolitan State University, Saint Paul, MN