4743 Ash Street
Arlington, TX 76011
Job Objective Seeking a Documentation Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid working experience in clearance and shipping documentation
- Outstanding knowledge of file management and system updating
- Solid knowledge of processing insurance and claims
- Proficient with clearance laws and procedures
- Ability to coordinate and follow up with brokers and clients
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a priority order
NCI Information Systems, Inc., Arlington, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Reviewed all credit submissions to ensure conformity with underwriting.
- Ensured credit submissions to follow credit delegations and established Operating Procedures..
- Ensured Letter of Offers regarding all transactions executed correctly by the dealers.
- Accurately reflected all the conditions detailed in the credit submission including securities.
- Reviewed and confirmed all internal legal policy and external legal requirements for all transactions.
- Provided security, title flow and payment of all duties to support company transactions.
JPMorgan Chase, Arlington, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained program reports inventory and coordinated the timely production of reports
- Performed archiving and updating of all important project implementation projects
- Supported the documentation of program activities using various approaches
- Monitored the team leaders work on IDCAP report
- Participated in the development of monthly, quarterly and annual plans and reports.
- Provided logistic and administrative support needs for training events, workshops, and conferences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Wade College, Dallas, TX