660 Sunny Glen Lane
Beachwood, OH 44122
Job Objective To secure a Leasing Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide working experience in commercial lending business
- Solid knowledge of handling and reviewing proposal underwriting
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking practices and regulations
- Excellent ability to underwrite analytical credit proposals in a time bound environment
- Outstanding ability to deliver credit management solutions appropriately
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Concord Management Ltd., Beachwood, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Managed company’s leasing activities to optimize business prospects.
- Provided training to staff in leasing practices and procedures.
- Conducted investigations to assess eligibility of applicants.
- Leased out company apartments after family size and income verification.
- Supervised documentation of lease agreements in line with company’s policies and procedures
- Negotiated lease terms that included including rent and payment terms.
Simpson Property Group, Beachwood, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Completed leasing contracts with clients as per company directives.
- Collected and documented installments without fail.
- Provided excellent customer services and responded to inquires appropriately.
- Managed leasing activities such as lease term negotiation and finalization.
- Performed property management, budget forecast and financial control.
- Performed renewal negotiation and identification of prospective clients through market analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Fresno City College, Fresno, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated