4510 Camden Street
Job Objective Looking to improve the organization using my skills as a Veterans Service Officer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of County, State, and Federal veterans programs
- Sound knowledge of DVA requirements concerning the processing of claims
- Solid understanding of Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, and DVA regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Amazing ability to counsel and assist individuals with discretion
- Remarkable ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Veterans Service Officer
Systems Development Corporation,Verdi, NV
August 2005 – Present
- Counseled and assisted veterans and provided information on VA benefits.
- Prepared and submitted benefit claims to appropriate agency.
- Coordinated and disseminated information on County, State, Federal and private veterans programs and benefits.
- Advised and assisted veterans in presenting claims for benefits under Federal, State laws.
- Ensured all necessary forms are completed and forwarded to appropriate federal or state agency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management and Psychology
MacCormac College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated