657 Fittro Street
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Career Objective Seeking a Night Receptionist position in which to use my experience and years of training in this field to enhance my career and help company meet and excel both short and long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable receptionist experience in a hotel front office
- Sound knowledge of the office equipments
- Operational knowledge of computer software and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to accurately respond to inquiries and requests from guests for assistance
- Ability to answer phones and direct inquiries to appropriate personnel
- Ability to maintain visitor and reception logs, phone and email distribution lists
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work
- Ability to handle large volumes of phone calls
- Familiarity with office machines such as fax, copier and calculator
Night Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Excel Partners, Inc., Pine Bluff, AR
- Assisted the customers with queries over the phone.
- Updated the customer for any specials and promotions.
- Coordinated with the Office Manager to complete various administrative duties.
- Managed the daily labor cards by entering the schedule on an everyday basis.
- Reconciled all the petty cash collected from the front desk, verified it regularly.
- Prepared records of all the check outs.
Night Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Brookdale Senior Living Inc., Pine Bluff, AR
- Greeted the visitors and guests in a courteous manner and ensured that optimal standards of hospitality are maintained.
- Managed all guest relations for the hotel.
- Prepared a record of all the check in and checkout in a day.
- Implemented various marketing campaigns and maintained the materials for the same.
- Administered the change in schedule and informed the employees accordingly.
High School Diploma, Thresholds High School, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated