2139 Kessla Way
Lamar SC 29069
Job Objective Seeking reputable company in which to obtain a Country Representative position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in program management and support practices
- Wide knowledge of county operations, policies and procedures
- Familiarity in evolving, supervising and managing multiple projects with a profound agency management background
- identifying options, and creating consensus on a way forward
- Superior organization, management, administrative and planning skills
Conservation International, Lamar SC
November 2006 – Present
- Supervised overall CRS operations, activities and relationships.
- Cost-effectively administered the on-going projects and coordinated with the Regional Director.
- Took up fresh funding and partnership opportunities.
- Assisted in the finalization and implementation of Strategic Program Plan, Regional and Agency Strategic Plans.
Asia Foundation, Lamar SC
February 2001 – October 2006
- Supervised CRS/Mali financial, managerial and programming activities.
- Trained fresh management staff and facilitated CRS/Mali team and the budgets.
- Handled programming in the advancement of fresh strategic program areas.
- Extended coordination to Resource Management Coordinator for Commodities Management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY