755 Duffy Street
Merrillville, IN 46410
Job Objective Seeking a Business Administrator position that enables me to make positive contributions to the organization by utilizing my prior skills in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing administrative support
- Sound knowledge of the facilities, account payables and the purchasing department
- Profound knowledge of the various factors that add to the cost
- Proficiency in the using general office equipment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and prioritize the workload
- Ability to keep accuracy in the financial data
Business Administrator, November 2007 â€“ Present
American International Group, Inc., Merrillville, IN
- Developed and coordinated with various vendors for the meetings, arranging the guest speakers, selecting the venue and arranging for the offsite meetings.
- Assisted the service mangers in surveys on both the domestic and the international market.
- Designed and implemented marketing strategy to help the client in understanding the facilities the company provides.
- Audited the reports for the services carried in the market.
- Helped in developing a presence of the company on the internal AIG website to ensure visibility.
Business Administrator, December 2001 â€“ October 2007
General Dynamics Information Technology, Merrillville, IN
- Provided clerical administrative support to the senior administrator.
- Prepared and coordinated the travel plans and maintained the daily tasks of the office.
- Recorded the attendance and maintained the security forms in accordance to the Agency regulations.
- Maintained the personnel files and other office documents.
- Reviewed the documents for format errors.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, Taylor University, Upland, IN