Capacity Manager Resume
Here is the Capacity Manager Resume example:
904 Wilson Avenue
Richardson, TX 75081
Job Objective Qualified Capacity Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in maintaining and managing mainframe on LAN environment and forecast all capacity plans
- Deep knowledge of J2EE application server
- Sound knowledge of various capacity modeling tools and various associate middleware projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resolve all issues
- Ability to identify and escalate issues to management
- Immense application tuning skills
- Ability to maintain knowledge on all languages such as Java and Perl
- Solid understanding of all web architectures and network
- Ability to design all PC based models
TEKsystems, Richardson, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Designed and maintained capacity plan according to current business requirements.
- Provided assistance to all business capacity issues and resolved it.
- Ensured achievement of performance objectives for both services and resources.
- Administered and identified issues in capacity plans.
- Facilitated changes in capacity plan and recommend improvements to all services and resources.
- Coordinated with demand and finance management to implement all capacity plans.
- Maintained all capacity components and provided required upgrade to processes.
Senior Capacity Analyst
Info Technologies, Inc., Richardson, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed all system demand and prepared plans to forecast all requirements and maintained track for same.
- Collaborated with business and application development team.
- Assisted various management teams and executed various system resources and facilitated various cost saving processes.
- Performed research and analyzed all system incidents and monitored capacity data.
- Installed and operated all capacity software tools and monitored performance for same.
- Analyzed and designed system performance and maintain record of all capacity alerts.
Sr. Capacity Planner
LGS Innovations, Richardson, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed all performance and provided required capacity support to all storage domains.
- Prepared reports for all performance impact on capacity architecture.
- Developed new and provided enhancements to all performance functions and processes.
- Coordinated and implemented process improvement activities for all capacity plans.
- Provided support to all ad hoc reports and designed dashboards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated