CEO Personal Assistant Resume
Here is the CEO Personal Assistant Resume example:
750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective To obtain the CEO Personal Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Personal Assistant with ability to perform a wide variety of confidential executive, secretarial and administrative duties
- Profound knowledge of full range of administrative and clerical support services
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Amazing ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to diverse situations
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Uncommon ability to function in fast-paced environment
CEO Personal Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Onassis & Associates Inc., Louisville, KY
- Managed busy calendar, scheduling meetings and calls both domestic and international.
- Coordinated international video conferencing and teleconferencing.
- Drafted correspondences, arranged messengers, faxed, filed, etc.
- Undertook and executed minutes at meetings.
- Communicated with service providers, customers and prepared presentations.
- Maintained communication with colleagues in South Africa and the UK.
CEO Personal Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
GAW High-Speed Internet, Inc., Louisville, KY
- Assessed to maintain the CEO schedule.
- Maintained absolute confidentiality in regards to employees, company information and human resource issues.
- Attained and took minutes as well as transcribed and disseminated minutes to staff.
- Proofread and edited documents, presentations, training materials, articles, and correspondence as was requested.
- Organized paper files, electronic files, and information.
- Assisted to organize company and community events as was needed.
- Managed time and projects while maintaining proper sense of priority without supervision.
Associate Degree in Administrative Office Management, Jefferson Davis Community College, Brewton, AL