Corporate Receptionist Resume
Here is the Corporate Receptionist Resume example:
2420 C Street
Worcester, MA 1608
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work as a Corporate Receptionist and use my training to boost the growth of company and increase clientele.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable secretarial and receptionist experience in a corporate environment
- Sound knowledge of managing multiline switchboard
- Ability to work for long hours and overtime to complete work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to meet the deadlines
- Proficiency in using automated office equipment’s – Multi-line phone, facsimile and copy machines
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone, greet and provide service and assistance to employees, applicants
- Ability to distribute mail, assign badges, log in guest information and greet visitors
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Typing speed of a 45 words per minute
Corporate Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Universal Health Care Group, Worcester, MA
- Managed a multiline telephone system and received and directed the calls to the appropriate members.
- Greeted all visitors in a courteous manner and guided them to the appropriate departments.
- Maintained all the supplies and scheduled their shipment and pick up.
- Managed the interoffice mail boxes and sorted all mails and packages coming to the office.
- Maintained a clean and professional looking reception, lobby and conference rooms.
- Scheduled meetings and ensured that the conference rooms are available at that time.
Corporate Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Executeam Staffing, Worcester, MA
- Updated all the employee phone lists and created new mailboxes for the new employees.
- Maintained the voice mail box, retrieved messages and forwarded it to the appropriate personnel.
- Greeted all callers and visitors in a pleasant manner and assisted them with any address or directions.
- Monitored all the incoming faxes and other deliveries, ensured that they are sent to the appropriate personnel.
- Schedules appointments and coordinated with the conference room availability.
High School Diploma, Thomas McKean High School, Wilmington, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated