Data Entry Operator Resume Example
Here is the Data Entry Operator Resume example:
2902 E Division St
Corning, AR 72422
Job Objective To obtain a Data Entry Operator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in data entry (alpha and numeric)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word Excel Access and Outlook), 10-key and alphanumeric typing
- In-depth knowledge of entering data fields into computers in Windows
- Posses typing Speed 15-20 words per minute
- Remarkable skill in coding information into proper form for entry
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong clerical and administrative skills
- Ability to process high volume of data on-line accurately
- Profound ability to work independently
Data Entry Operator, May 2004 – Present
Helpmates Staffing Services, Corning, AR
- Edited, processed data entry and distribution of raw source documents.
- Collected, assorted and verified accuracy of data provided.
- Filled machine with input and output media as required.
- Audited input and output data for accuracy and recommended corrective action.
- Routed data to appropriate staff for follow up and additional review.
Data Entry Operator, March 2002- April 2004
Premier Research Group, Corning, AR
- Ensured entered data accuracy by comparing with basis documents and identified errors.
- Assisted with purchasing and oversight of office equipment and supplies.
- Performed modifications, edits and deletions to the database based on authorized and approved documents.
- Identified problematic data during the entry and comparison process.
- Performed testing of data entry screens for database limits and review of data entry guidelines as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, John F. Kennedy University, California, CA
1271 Fantages Way
Steep Falls, ME 4085
Job Objective Seeking a Data Entry Operator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Internet Usage
- Familiarity with 10-key and alphanumeric typing (50WPM)
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate accuracy with particular attention to detail
- Wide knowledge of entering data fields into computers in Windows
- Ability to analyze data for inconsistencies
- Ability to Review error messages and makes corrections during data entry
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
Data Entry Operator
Bank of America Corporation, Steep Falls, ME
August 2005 – Present
- Entered and verified alphanumeric data from a various sources, paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database.
- Resolved problems related to correct data entry procedures.
- Coded, searched, extracted and interpreted information to determine correct input procedure.
- Transcribed, entered and verified various alphanumeric data onto an on-line, batch mode and personal computer system.
- Maintained files, records and chronologies of entry activities, some moderately complex in nature.
- Produced output on magnetic tape, diskettes and other media.
- Supervised less experienced data entry operators.
High School Diploma
Dover High School, Dover, DE