Desktop Support Analyst Resume
Here is the Desktop Support Analyst Resume example:
2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Obtain a Desktop Support Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and Internetworking Technology
- Proficient with MS Office and Exchange and Outlook Email applications
- Sound knowledge of Antivirus, Spyware, network architecture and Firewall applications
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional problem solving and customer service skills
Desktop Support Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Robert Half Technology, Lansing, MI
- Provided second level desktop support to all onsite plant personnel to setup, configure, troubleshoot, analyze, and repair computer systems.
- Supported and provided hardware and computer peripherals in a customized Windows XP environment.
- Managed the desktop hardware and software inventory and procuring hardware, software and related supplies.
- Provided supported by travelling between plant sites.
Desktop Support Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Cincinnati Bell Tech Solutions, Lansing, MI
- Installed and repaired all pc hardware, laptops and peripherals.
- Created and deployed desktop images from scratch in coordination with Desktop Engineers.
- Interacted with network and telecommunications support team and presented detailed documentation.
- Resolved issues with Windows 2000 and Windows XP desktops.
- Attended calls using tracking system accurately and thoroughly with comprehensive detail.
- Reviewed open problem tickets daily.
- Identified problem and forwarded it to appropriate area of responsibility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated