Destination Representative Resume Example
Here is the Destination Representative Resume example:
2259 Kooter Lane
Charlotte NC 28202
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Destination Representative while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Destinations Services & Consumer Service in the hospitality industry
- Ability to answer questions on rates, hotel facilities, services and special promotions
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and amazing problem solver
- Sound Airline Reservation System capabilities
Jet Airways, Charlotte NC
November 2006 – Present
- Handled greetings on flight day and smoothened airport procedures.
- Formulated arrival/departure report for every flight and coordinated with ground handler for each arrival and departure.
- Conducted site inspections instructed by the Product department as well as handled customer queries and formulated incident report.
- Delegated to issue supplier vouchers and deliver cheques to hotels as well as collected payment for extensions.
- Coordinated in Aloha VIP Tours breakfast briefings.
- Managed inventory for local office supplies.
- Efficiently assisted the Harmony Airways Station Manager in case of a delay.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business
Maria College, Albany, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated