Field Assistant Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Field Assistant Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Job Objective Seeking a Field Assistant clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Field Assistant clerk, May 2004 – Present
Monsanto, Minneapolis, MN
- Responsible for regulatory compliance, data collection, record keeping, safety protocols, and maintenance of seed inventory, agronomics etc.
- Assisted in hiring, training, supervising, and motivating seasonal staff.
- Performed safety inspections, and assisted in providing safety training and guidance to field personnel.
- Collaborated with team to maintain Quality Management Standards.
- Worked closely with other research sites to keep program operating efficiently.
- Maintain all related records.
Field Assistant clerk, March 2002– April 2004
The Nature Conservancy, Minneapolis, MN
- Initiated to identify and recruited new training sites.
- Maintained positive working relationships with current directors of training and training sites.
- Supported the process for new and continuing students to plan and to interview for their field sites.
- Assisted the Director of Field Education in their field office operations.
- Furthered to maintain intrapersonal relations with Field Education Directors.
- Volunteered to maintain field office documents and functions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to expedite seed handling and field operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Able to prepare seeds for winter nurseries and laboratories
- Ability to work effectively with interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to balance and prioritize tasks
- Ability to utilize equipment like planters, combines and hand held computers
Associate Degree in Commerce, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
Field Assistant Clerk Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated