Front Desk Attendant Resume
Here is the Front Desk Attendant Resume example:
4924 E San Carlos St
Rogers, AR 72756
Job Objective To secure the position of Front Desk Attendant in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as Front Desk Attendant
- Exceptional knowledge of customer service and money handling practices and procedures
- Ability to give and take information over the phone and in person
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and communications skills
- Ability to interpret schedules, safety rules, policy and procedure manuals
- Amazing ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to show a professional and polite manner
Front Desk Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Sport & Health Inc, Rogers, AR
- Provided customer service to all participants in activities and programs.
- Checked-in members and guests into Athletic Center.
- Responded to inquiries related to programs, services and special events.
- Distributed recreation and fitness equipment to customers.
- Ensured Recreation Center common areas were cleaned and maintained all times.
- Monitored facility activities for participant compliance with health and safety rules.
Front Desk Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Nine Platt Hospitality, Rogers, AR
- Provided reception desk and program support to organization.
- Assisted in providing quotes for room rates and performed up-selling to guests whenever possible.
- Verified charges and credits of guest folio.
- Ensured all cash was accounted and balanced during work shift.
- Resolved guest complaints within scope of authority and referred the matter to management if required.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Administration, Loma Linda University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated