Operations Administrator Resume
Here is the Operations Administrator Resume example:
1071 Andell Road
Columbus, OH 43212
Job Objective Career minded Operations Administrator seeking position with reputable organization in which my training can help improve the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in small company office and manufacturing operations
- Huge knowledge of project management and process improvement
- Deep knowledge of financial and staff management
- Familiarity with Microsoft products
- Amazing ability to maintain professional approach
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
Ethan Allen Global Inc., Columbus, OH
November 2007 – Present
- Imparted support through Tier 2.
- Reviewed system backups and assured TSM backups are successfully completed.
- Executed operational support functions.
- Formulated sales orders, item masters and routings.
- Carried out Shipping and Receiving functions.
- Managed materials purchase and headed special projects.
Hewitt Consulting, Columbus, OH
December 2003 – October 2007
- Handled allocation of staff resources.
- Administered human resources functions.
- Coordinated on financial aspects of clinical program.
- Corresponded with Medical Director and Executive Director.
- Collaborated in statewide committees.
- Formulated budget variance report and site report.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated