2149 Hill Street
Defiance, OH 43512
Job Objective Hard working, dependable Peoplesoft Administrator seeking position within a growing or strong organization today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with PeopleTools 8.49/8.50
- Huge knowledge of resolving off-hour support calls
- Deep knowledge of PeopleSoft Infrastructure Administration
- Wide working knowledge of PeopleSoft Administration tools and techniques
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft Financials, Supply Chain and HR modules
- Amazing ability to coordinate with DBA
- Outstanding ability to write Unix shell scripts
e-Solutions, Inc., Defiance, OH
November 2007 – Present
- Administered environments and evaluated information systems operations.
- Coordinated with internal and external user communities.
- Aided systems planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Carried out training and reviewed Production application.
- Handled ambiguous infrastructure issues.
V Soft Consulting Group, Inc, Defiance, OH
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided PeopleSoft applications and managed installs of PeopleSoft 8.x and 9.x at all tiers.
- Imparted expert troubleshooting and evaluated issues.
- Managed multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools.
- Assisted infrastructure team members.
- Handled capacity planning, disaster recovery and load balancing activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
1401 Sarah Drive
Lake Charles, LA 70601
Email : [email]
|A highly talented and resourceful professional seeking the position of a PeopleSoft Administrator to help in achievement of organizational long term goals owing to my knowledge in OBIEE, STAT, HCM, FSCM, People code, Oracle and PL/ SQL.
|Strong technical knowledge of software applications including:
- BEA Web logic
- Integration Broker
- SQR, Crystal reports
Brilliant in utilizing applications:
- PeopleSoft Financials 8.9/ 9.1
- MS Office, MS Project
- SAP Crystal Dashboard design
Adept with languages:
- SQL, Visual Basic
- Shell scripts
- Perl, COBOL
High potential to utilize administration tools:
- Data Mover
- Configuration Manager
- PeopleSoft Command line utilities
Well acquainted with development tools:
- App Engine
- Application designer
Thorough with security tools:
- PS Object security
- Query security
- Tree manager
Adroit with web server administration:
- BEA Web logic
- IBM Web sphere
- MS IIS
Wide range of capabilities to:
- Install PeopleSoft environment and upgrade People tools
- Manage PeopleSoft administration in Oracle database setting
Amazon Corporate LLC
|January 2012 – Present
Lake Charles, LA
- Handled program installations and security administration for PeopleSoft applications.
- Reported project status, updates, roadblocks and alternative strategies for improvements to peers, management and users.
- Facilitated communication with users to review, troubleshoot and resolve system issues effectively.
- Authored reports on program set up, security, new processes and procedure modifications.
- Consulted and interacted with customers to convert end user feedback into effective and enhanced solutions.
- Engineered customized reports, Disaster Recovery plan and development support procedures for new PeopleSoft environment.
- Collaborated with developers and DBA to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve application performance issues.
- Managed system integration process, deployed change management software and directed maintenance activities in PS Finance module.
University of North Carolina
|November 2010 – January 2012
Chapel Hill, NC
- Administered and maintained database servers, scheduled database procedures and PeopleSoft Environment.
- Created and managed database management plan, reports on PeopleSoft and Database environments, and SSIS packages.
- Provided technical assistance to other PS resources on installation of updates, patches and fixes to PS applications.
- Collaborated with PeopleSoft programmers and Functional experts on installing PS environments and troubleshooting and fixing PS errors.
- Configured and administered scheduled jobs, queries, web and application servers, and process scheduler.
- Assisted in infrastructure planning, data mapping, batch job execution and database design ensuring compliance with established standards.
- Supported design, configuration, implementation and administration of PeopleSoft environment.
- Promoted excellence in quality and customer service by addressing and resolving user issues and delivering improved solutions that meet user requirements.
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Northcentral Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010