3579 Blue Spruce Lane
Annapolis, MD 21401
Job Objective Career minded Procurement Officer with years of experience skills and the ability to work independently or as a team seeking position with well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of transport systems and international logistics
- Familiarity with international Pharmaceutical Quality Standards
- In-depth knowledge of logistics processes and current best practices
- Ability to plan, develop and establish long and short-range procurement and contracting plans
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior analytical, financial and P&L skills
Powhatan County, Annapolis, MD
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Managed Enterprise-wide comprehensive logistics.
- Handled supply chain related regulatory and compliance measures.
- Enforced best warehouse management system technology.
- Established best practices with regard to systems integration.
- Evaluated industry trends and supplier core competencies.
- Assessed comprehensive list of suppliers and innovated negotiation strategy.
Procurement Solutions, Annapolis, MD
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Coordinated with field offices and outlined bid evaluation forms.
- Formulated regular status reports and purchase orders.
- Monitored movement of shipments and carried out file and database maintenance.
- Aided proposals and procurement and managed projects.
- Imparted short term technical assistance.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Public Administration
Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ