Recovery Officer Resume Example
Here is the Recovery Officer Resume example:
419 Meadow Lane
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Recovery Officer in well organizedorganization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience debt recovery within an employment setting
- Sound knowledge of welfare benefits, accounting and commercial practices and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of all legislation related to Housing Benefits and Debt recovery
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills
- Amazing ability to initiate the recovery of debts and to monitor the progress
- Outstanding ability to interview and negotiate effectively and with a high degree of tact
August 2005 – Present
- Managed recovery of debts exceeding SR 20,000.
- Negotiated with Taxpayers, Tax Agents, employers, etc. For recovery of Tax Debt Revenues.
- Prepared submissions for Prosecution action, write-off, amendments, etc.
- Followed up Deduction at Source payments for credits already allowed and calculated penalty.
- Witnessed and evidenced on behalf of the Commissioner of Revenue.
- Assisted the Prosecution Officer Successfully prosecutes approved cases before the courts.
Redbridge, Oakland, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Initiated the recovery of overpaid benefit and to monitor progress of recovery.
- Adhered to Health & Safety and Data protection regulations.
- Liaised directly with relevant external agencies, DWP, Magistrates and County Court and other Council departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relation
Newberry College, Newberry, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated