Registration Clerk Resume
Here is the Registration Clerk Resume example:
3473 N Canoe Creek Rd
Brook Park, OH, 44142
Job Objective To obtain a Registration Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Cheshire Medical Center, Brook Park, OH
May 2004 – Present
- Maintained professional appearance to ensure customers receive courteous attention.
- Communicated schedule of sales and current sale policies and procedures to customers.
- Performed dealer bank credit authorizations.
- Computed dealer registration information.
Wayne Memorial Hospital, Brook Park, OH
March 2002– April 2004
- Monitored and controlled all area conditions, vehicles, property and equipment.
- Conducted daily inspections to determine standards.
- Ensured pre-admission registration of all patients into the hospital.
- Assisted in monitoring and purchasing office supply purchases.
- Ensured capturing and recording accurate demographic and financial data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in administering registrations in health field
- Deep Knowledge of medical terminology
- Familiarity with health insurance, coverage, claims and interpretations
- Ability to schedule appointments for tests and scans
- Skills in obtaining appropriate information from all patients, from pediatric to geriatric
- Intense knowledge of rules, policies and guidelines relating to registration actives
- Skills in organizing and updating files and documents
- Ability to operate printers, photocopiers, fax machine and multi-line phone systems
- Excellent reasoning and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other related applications
Associates degree in Accounting
Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated