Telephone Interviewer Resume Example
Here is the Telephone Interviewer Resume example:
3223 Arron Smith Drive
Aiea, HI 96701
Job Objective Seeking a position as Telephone Interviewer in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in conducting interviews over telephone
- Sound knowledge of candidate management systems
- Profound knowledge of desktop computers and typing
- Ability to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures
- Ability to maintain accuracy in data collection processes.
- Ability to participate in various scheduled training sessions
MKTG Inc, Aiea, HI
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted interview for various new hires and made outbound calls.
- Participated in various exit interviews and gathered information for the same.
- Scheduled interviews on everyday basis and ensured compliance to timeframe.
- Performed research on statistical data within the system.
- Evaluated data and ensured completion of information and maintained accuracy.
- Conducted interviews with registered voters for various political issues.
Siena Research Institute, Aiea, HI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted telephonic interviews and performed multiple researches on the same.
- Coordinated with various people and provided appropriateresponses for various issues.
- Administered database and provided support to research surveys and entered response into the system.
- Ensured compliance to interviewing practices and procedures for every individual interview.
- Maintained confidentiality of responses derived from individual participant.
- Maintained accurate responses for survey on computerized system.
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated