Museum Educator Resume Example
Here is the Museum Educator Resume example:
1079 Wilmar Farm Road
Washington, MD 20024
Job Objective Career-minded Museum Educator in search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in coordinating with organizations and artists for community programs
- Outstanding knowledge of museum education standards and practices
- Thorough knowledge of new technologies in education and arts
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with various museum partners
- Ability to coordinate with artists for museum programming
- Solid understanding of performing research and public speaking
- Ability to engage people with diverse perspectives
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Washington, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Designed content for the museum website and provided update as per requirement.
- Performed research for various outreach programs for museum audience.
- Assisted students and ensured appropriate participation in museum collections.
- Designed appropriate educational programs for museums.
- Administered and performed community service for various outreach programs.
- Provided assistance to teachers and visitors for museum programs and exhibit.
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh, Washington, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided support to programming activities on evening and weekends.
- Scheduled volunteer activities and provided assistance to tours and events.
- Provided optimal customer services and maintained relationships with employees and officials.
- Coordinated with team members for grant research and prepared educational programs for grant.
- Designed and maintained productive relationships with various museum employees.
- Maintained and ensured compliance to educational program budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Museum Studies
Whitworth University, Spokane, WA
Museum Educator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated