3221 Roosevelt Road
Fort Scott, KS 66701
Job Objective To obtain an Outreach Librarian position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in planning, coordination and delivery of library outreach services
- Immense knowledge of concepts and methods related to library instructional design, outreach and reference delivery
- Operational knowledge of online reference tools, instructional design tools and learning management systems
- Familiarity with applicable copyright issues and grant writing practices
- Ability to use MS Office software, internet and electronic library resources
- Ability to interact with library staff and patrons in a helpful manner
August 2012 – Present
- Publicized and providedlibrary outreach services andinformation literacy programs.
- Obtained, maintained and reviewed publications, resources, and learning tools for library.
- Created and provided reading lists and bibliographies on various subjects and themes.
- Assisted and instructed patrons in using and locating appropriate library resources.
- Monitored and managed budget allocated for library outreach services.
- Supervised and managed all library assistants and volunteer staff, efficiently.
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and deliveredlibrary-based outreach services and educational programs.
- Provided and coordinated information reference services to all library users.
- Conducted library instructional workshops and instructed in use of library resources and databases.
- Selected, procured and maintained library resources in various formats.
- Updated and maintained website, LibGuides and social media accounts of library.
- Directed, trained and supervised all library assistants and student workers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science
Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated