University Librarian Resume
Here is the University Librarian Resume example:
382 Winding Way
Pawtucket, RI 2860
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as University Librarian in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in development, management and maintenance of university’s academic library
- Profound knowledge of library acquisitions, cataloging and circulation methodologies
- Outstanding knowledge of using integrated library system,MARC records, and online reference tools
- Familiarity with current bibliographic-maintenance standards and practices
- Ability to providestudent-oriented reference and instructional services
- Ability to interact with students, employees and administration of university positively
Clayton State University
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised and managed university library operations and staff activities.
- Evaluated, selected and procured library resources in all formats.
- Prepared LibGuides and developed library budget in an efficient manner.
- Delivered reference services topatrons and assisted themin locating appropriate resources.
- Developed, implemented and promoted bibliographic maintenance standards and library automation policies.
- Handled and responded to online, phone, and in-person research requests.
May 2009 – July 2012
- Acquired, cataloged and maintained library publications, media and material.
- Drafted, implemented and maintained library policies, services and programs.
- Installed, used and maintained library automation systems and online reference tools.
- Instructed and assisted library users in the use of library research tools, systems and resources.
- Developed and maintained library budget, reports, and statistical data related to library operations.
- Supported and adhered to US copyright law, licenses, and University library policies.
Master’s Degree in Library and Information Studies
Rose State College, Midwest City, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated