Aircraft Dispatcher Resume
Here is the Aircraft Dispatcher Resume example:
4836 Bailey Drive
Keosauqua, IA 52565
Job Objective Aircraft Dispatcher with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing passenger service agent and operations
- Immense knowledge of weather theory and chart
- Exceptional knowledge of complying to attendance standards
- Ability to operate various computer systems and work under pressure
- Ability to analyze and multi task efficiently
- Familiarity of interpreting documents as per safety regulations
Federal-Mogul Corporation, Keosauqua, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Ensured optimal level of safety for flight crew members and passengers.
- Administered everyday operations for the flight and ensured compliance to government regulations.
- Planned flights and monitored meteorological conditions before dispatch.
- Provided assistance to complete various passenger services.
- Accommodated and provided alternatives if there are any delays in the flight.
- Coordinated with departments and resolved any service issues.
Hillsboro Aviation, Keosauqua, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with pilot in command and ensured compliance to FAA regulations and policies.
- Maintained knowledge of company procedures as per regulations.
- Evaluated the weather and airport condition for aircraft takeoff and landing.
- Provided appropriate flight crew member and ensured every travel arrangement is completed.
- Scheduled duty hours for crew members and selected appropriate crew members as well.
- Scheduled flight as per required timeframe and ensured safe flight at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Flight Dispatching
Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated