Dispatch Officer Resume Example
Here is the Dispatch Officer Resume example:
1694 Boring Lane
Oakland, CA 94612
Job Objective To secure a Dispatch Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in dispatch operations within warehousing environment
- Profound knowledge of regulations, codes, principles and methods related to the transportation industry
- In-depth knowledge of principles and methods for transporting goods by air, rail, sea, and road
- Familiarity with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) units and Outage Management System (OMS) software
- Proficient in GPS Tracking, Microsoft Office Suite ( Excel, Word, MS Access) and SAP
- Superior Typing and keyboard skills
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Dispatch Officer, August 2005 – Present
Omniplex World Services, Oakland, CA
- Scheduled and dispatched workers, work crews, equipment and service vehicles to designated locations.
- Arranged for necessary repairs to restore service and schedules.
- Conferred with customers and supervising personnel to respond to questions, problems and requests for service and equipment.
- Developed daily work and run schedules.
- Received and prepared work orders.
Dispatch Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Snc Services, Oakland, CA
- Supervised staff and equipment locations and ensured coordination of services timely.
- Maintained inventory and dispatch information.
- Determined and provided suitable quantity of equipment, vehicles, supplies and workers required.
- Recommended staff to resolve traffic problems.
- Made sure timely and efficient movement of trains according to train schedules.
High School Diploma, Columbia High School, Columbia, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated