Cargo Agent Resume
Here is the Cargo Agent Resume example:
2042 County Road 73
Lansing, KS 66043
Job Objective To obtain a Cargo Agent position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Cargo Agent, May 2004 – Present
Swissport USA Corporate, Lansing, KS
- Administered to route incoming and outgoing air freights.
- Facilitated to takes telephone orders from customers and arranged for pickup of freight and delivery to loading platform.
- Assembled goods according to its main purpose.
- Ensured to weighs items and determined cost, using rate book.
- Prepared freight bills, received payments and issued refunds.
- Prepared documents to escort shipments.
Cargo Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Southeastern International Services, Lansing, KS
- Ensured to notified shippers of delays in departure of shipment.
- Managed to unload incoming freight and notified recipients on arrival.
- Demonstrated to load and unload cargo from pallets and containers.
- Maintained high standards of safety and the cleanliness of facilities.
- Adhered to all safety and security regulations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in handling air freight
- Profound knowledge in check-in cargo from inbound and outbound flights
- Proficient in operating Forklifts, tugs, and trucks and vans
- Proven ability to place freight on racks with forklift
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers picking up and dropping off cargo
- Sound customer care skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English & Spanish
Associate Degree in Commerce, Manatee Community College, Bradenton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated