Church Volunteer Resume
Here is the Church Volunteer Resume example:
1498 Birch Street
Fort Hancock, TX 79839
Job Objective Seeking employment as Church Volunteer within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience of volunteering in churches
- Sound knowledge of church policies and procedures
- Familiarity with church event management procedures and non-profit fundraising
- Wide knowledge of human-management and organization-management
- Ability to conduct fundraising events
- Ability to work coordinately with other volunteers
- Ability to volunteer independently and in teams
- Strong personal commitment to Jesus
Living Water Lutheran Church, Fort Hancock, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated and executed church events.
- Performed donor prospecting and communication activities.
- Managed grant research and tracking operations.
- Maintained positive relationships with local and national churches.
- Conducted Christmas events in church.
- Planned and coordinated activities for Palm Sunday.
Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, Fort Hancock, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Conducted Sunday morning worship services.
- Provided support to ministry teams in performing church activities.
- Identified volunteer opportunities within the church.
- Assisted in recruitment and training of volunteers.
- Educated volunteers about church vision and goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ