Church Worker Resume Example
Here is the Church Worker Resume example:
965 Coal Road
Albrightsville, PA 18210
Job Objective To obtain a Church Worker position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing all youth related activities
- Outstanding knowledge of working in an Christian environment
- Proficient with church management software
- Ability to actively engage with city-wide Christian youth events
- Ability to organize and administer information.
The River Community Church, Albrightsville, PA
February 2005 – Present
- Designed programs to educate all people coming to church such as mothers, toddlers and other groups of Sunday school.
- Assisted Pastor in taking care of young people.
- Developed good relations with Christian groups and preparing assemblies.
- Organized various weekend always and youth trips for church.
- Planned various activities such as coffee mornings and youth clubs for local communities.
Associate Degree in Christian
Beaufort County Community College, Washington, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated