173 Tully Street
Detroit, MI 48219
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working applicant seeking a Church Worship Leader position with reputable company that can benefit from my expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of leading a Praise Team consisting of various instruments
- Expertise in church andPara-church worship ministry
- Huge knowledgeof Contemporary and Modern and some Traditional Music
- Proficiency in playing guitar, Sound Systems, Computer and Projection System
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability toprovide collaboration of Praise Team, Church Choir, and Youth Choir for special events
Church Worship Leader, August 2005 – Present
Overbrook Presbyterian Church, Detroit, MI
- Coordinated and planned morning worship services, and provided input and oversight for the evening service.
- Established order of worship for publication.
- Encouraged the development of spiritual, musical, artistic, and technical gifts of other people.
- Selected and reviewed the selection of music for worship services. Established rehearsal schedule.
- Coordinated set-up and take-down of facilities and equipment for each of the three Sunday services.
- Enforced and coordinated technological elements in each worship service.
Church Worship Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Pendleton Christian Church, Detroit, MI
- Lead and trained others to lead the musical worship for contemporary worship service.
- Interpreted scripture and conducted prayers.
- Prepared music and coordinated with group members.
- Educated less experienced participants about various instruments.
- Trained and strengthened the individuals on the team by helping them grow in their spiritual formation.
- Enhancedand promoted the worship ministry of church.
Bachelor’s Degree In Education, Worcester State College, Worcester, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated