Church Youth Leader Resume
Here is the Church Youth Leader Resume example:
457 Boone Street
Chehalis, WA 98596
Objective To obtain a Church Youth Leader position in which my abilities, Church Youth Leader skills and experience can benefit growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of teachings and spirit of the Church
- Familiarity with biblical directives and commandments
- Skilled at planning, organizing, rehearsing, and directing Christmas programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Publisher
- Ability to work as a member of a team that includes pastors and volunteer adult and youth leaders
- Ability to model enthusiastic and joyful Christian discipleship
- Ability to lead and engage the congregation in worship during services
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and administrative skills
- Strong belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
Church Youth Leader, August 2005 – Present
New Horizon Presbyterian Church, Chehalis, WA
- Educated and inspired church youth about Bible based instruction regarding issues facing the Christian young person today.
- Organized activities and promoted Christian fellowship.
- Mentored and counseled young people.
- Developed relationships with parents of youth.
- Conducted youth education programs.
- Attended all Session meetings with elders about triumphs and the struggles of ministry.
Church Youth Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Salem Lutheran Church, Chehalis, WA
- Coordinated and assistedin organizing Sunday school classes and the recruitment of teachers and substitute teachers.
- Assessed, recommended, and purchased curriculum for department teachers, volunteers and Sunday School Superintendent.
- Ensured that curriculum and programs are effective in achieving the goals of the education program.
- Attended regularly scheduled staff meetings, council meetings and other meetings.
- Adhered to Child Abuse Prevention Policy and Procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree In Education, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated