4342 Boundary Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Job Objective Seeking work as a Lead Pastor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in performing confessions in reformed church
- Sound knowledge of delegating various tasks
- Profound knowledge of developing strategies to achieve objectives
- Ability to interpret biblical scriptures efficiently
- Ability to preach God with determination and conviction
- Proficient in documenting and presenting ideas
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship, Jacksonville, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Analysed requirements of people and determined appropriate strategies.
- Managed and lead people in prayer services within the Church.
- Ensured spiritual health and welfare of various patrons coming into the Church.
- Monitored communion and performed required baptisms and baby dedications.
- Developed new ministries and supervised efficient working of ministries within it.
- Supervised efficient working of volunteers and leaders within in Church.
Central Wesleyan Church, Jacksonville, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed spiritual requirements of covenant members and provided appropriate services.
- Designed congregation for ministering community residing within the community.
- Provided training to in-covenant members to assist to become ministry leaders.
- Administered new attendees and introduced them to church members.
- Developed efficient strategies to ensure accuracy of staff members to achieve objects.
- Provided training and mentorship to staff members to ensure efficient working.
Master’s Degree in Biblical Studies
Ohio Valley University, Vienna, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated