Missions Pastor Resume
Here is the Missions Pastor Resume example:
4901 Sycamore Road
Joseph, OR 97846
Job Objective Seeking a Missions Pastor position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in managing ministry especially after seminars
- Sound knowledge of various cultural missions
- Profound knowledge of identifying new missions and supervising working
- Ability to develop strategies to maintain faith in Christ
- Ability to communicate with patrons and ministry
- Solid understanding of people and culture within the city
LifePoint Church, Joseph, OR
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with other churches for various missions according to the venue.
- Provided global mission perspective to various church leaders.
- Managed communication with churches and mission executives.
- Developed and provided support to missionaries and peoples.
- Reviewed activities of mission ministry for various outreach programs.
- Administered assimilation of home assignment missionaries.
Trinity Fellowship Church, Joseph, OR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and implemented program plans and ordered necessary materials.
- Coordinated with ministry members and determined appropriate objectives.
- Prepared schedule for special events and organized meetings and conferences.
- Managed and distributed resources such as curriculum as per requirement.
- Analysed participation of various members and analysed religious requirements.
- Designed direct study courses for members within congregation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pastoral Ministry
Nations University, Brentwood, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated