Outreach Pastor Resume
Here is the Outreach Pastor Resume example:
1639 Oxford Court
Columbus, MS 39701
Job Objective Outreach Pastor with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in biblical theories and principles
- Thorough knowledge of various communication and dissemination techniques
- Outstanding knowledge of conservative perspective of Bible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to deal with various people and achieve objectives
- Solid understanding of managing of small as well as large groups
Springhill Presbyterian Church, Columbus, MS
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared teaching and sermons for bible studies and small groups.
- Participated in staff meetings and organized appropriate events and achieved objectives.
- Developed crisis counselling programs for individuals who are insured.
- Designed structure programs on bible studies for small groups and community.
- Supervised outreach activities for church and implemented it for new community.
- Prepared promotional materials and organized regular visits to church.
Riverview Church, Columbus, MS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Supervised effective working of executive team and staff members.
- Evaluated various activities of staff members in coordination with the HR department.
- Provided support to church activities and provided assistance in recruitment.
- Trained church members to participate in various outreach programs for the church.
- Analysed revenue and program cost data and prepared appropriate budget.
- Coordinated with staff and ministry members to determine and achieve every objective.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies
Amberton University, Garland, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated