Community Development Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Community Development Specialist Resume example:
2247 Hayhurst Lane
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective To acquire a position as a Community Development Specialist that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in community management and development
- Skilled in Income Development and special event management and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Outstanding ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
Community Development Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Habitat for Humanity, Southfield, MI
- Identified and developed opportunities to match demographics interests with program needs.
- Supported development of community teams and individuals.
- Developed leadership training opportunities to encourage diverse participation in community and volunteer activities.
- Oversaw maintenance of records and databases to ensure all necessary information is up-to-date for individuals, groups, trips and events.
- Monitored budget information for specific programs.
Community Development Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Heartland Kidney Network, Southfield, MI
- Developed, coordinated and conducted facility educational initiatives related to emergency preparedness.
- Coordinated and facilitated the Network’s internal emergency preparedness plan.
- Participated in Community Emergency Response Coalition (CER) activities.
- Advised facilities by providing technical assistance related to risk management, emergency planning and state survey readiness.
- Conducted educational training on managing difficult patients, mediation and conflict resolution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Communications, Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA
Community Development Specialist Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated