10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective To obtain a Front Desk Agent position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Front Desk Agent, May 2004 – Present
DuPont Company, Carson, CA
- Maintained up-to-date information on all resort comforts.
- Promoted hotel programs, special rate packages, and up grades when appropriate.
- Interacted with resort personnel professionally.
- Made all guest transactions timely.
- Assisted other departments with necessary information and managed to maintain house bank.
- Handled all checks and cash and adhered to all resort policies and procedures.
Front Desk Agent, March 2002– April 2004
InterContinental Hotels Group, Carson, CA
- Ensured to greet guests friendly and professionally.
- Campaigned to up-sell rooms where ever possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Communicated all guest requests with manager.
- Processed all cash and credit card transactions; posted all charges; and generated necessary reports.
- Issued, controlled and released guest safe-deposit boxes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable hospitality and guest service experience
- In-depth knowledge of the administrative staff, ownership, and management company
- Excellent communicating and interpersonal skills
- Amazing ability to acknowledge all guests as per company standards
- Ability to physical tasks for an extended period of time
- Proficient with word processing, email, internet, and Excel
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
- Superior customer service skills with pleasant telephone demeanor
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Highland Community College, Highland, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated