28930 Jasmine Creek Ln
Madison, FL 32340
Job Objective To secure the position of Hotel Guest Service Agent that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Hotel Guest Service Agent, May 2004 â€“ Present
Penn National Gaming, Madison, FL
- Utilized the property management system of the hotel to check in all hotel guests.
- Directed guests and offered service including restaurant and tour reservations.
- Campaigned to make reservations and assist guests with reservation details and all other requests.
- Facilitated to answer phone, forward messages and faxes.
- Processed customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Prepared for group check in and out and VIP arrivals.
Hotel Guest Service Agent, March 2002â€“ April 2004
HJ Russell & Company, Madison, FL
- Arranged for guest requests to be met prior to guest arrivals and follows up on all guest requests personally to ensure hotel staff completed them to the guestsâ€™ satisfaction.
- Coordinated with Housekeeping and Maintenance on arriving VIPâ€™s, and special requests.
- Delivered attentive service and recognition to all.
- Assisted guests with luggage storage and rooming guests as requested.
- Assisted in maintaining well-stocked merchandising displays.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with cash handling and Customer service
- Proven ability to empathize with the Guests
- Proficient in computer skills including typing on a keyboard
- Ability to continuously perform physical tasks as essential for job functions
- Great ability to access and enter data accurately
- Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, pull and move objects
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively with guests
- Profound ability to multi-task and prioritize
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Jefferson Community College, Watertown, NY