3590 Abia Martin Drive
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Seeking a job as Club President in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of direction and management of club officials and operations
- In-depth knowledge of constitution, rules, and policies of the club
- Remarkable knowledge of office administration and computer operation
- Familiarity with attending and chairing club committee meetings
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all sensitive information related to club members
- Ability to communicate with club members, public, and external organizations, in a pleasant manner
Edina Morningside Rotary Club – Edina, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Established and implemented the overall committee agenda, annually.
- Organized and participated in committee meetings and club activities, as needed.
- Developed budget of the club and managed its budgeting affairs, efficiently.
- Identified and contacted appropriate sponsors and supporters, to facilitate club growth.
- Interpreted and adhered to all rules and regulations of the club, diligently.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with all club members.
Atlanta Country Club – Marietta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Directed and supervised overall operations and staff activities of the club.
- Reviewed and revised all existing club policies and objectives, efficiently.
- Planned, created, and implemented highly effective club development plan.
- Contacted all club members and informed them about committee actions, on time.
- Oversaw and assisted in preparation and maintenance of club records and activity reports.
- Attended and participated in various events as club’s representative.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated