Banquet Porter Resume
Here is the Banquet Porter Resume example:
964 Dogwood Lane
Tucson, AZ 85710
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position as Banquet Porter and put my skills and experience to work.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in banquet management
- Deep knowledge of room set-up styles
- Profound knowledge of banquet meeting set-up standards
- Familiarity with guest services
- Ability to respond to guest needs
- Ability to calculate discounts and percentages
- Ability to work under tight timelines
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Tucson, AZ
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in setting banquet rooms as per customer specifications.
- Performed vacuuming and cleaned walls and doors.
- Performed storage and inventory control of banquet room supplies.
- Refilled water, removed dirty plates, replaced linens and emptied trash.
- Maintained banquet room clean and organized.
- Delivered convention material to designated location as per customer request.
- Reported any damages and unsafe conditions to management promptly.
Hyatt Hotels, Tucson, AZ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared banquet rooms for social and corporate events.
- Reviewed and executed banquet event orders.
- Assisted in setting tables, chairs and other banquet equipment.
- Supervised catering duties based on customer requirements.
- Maintained banquet equipment in good working conditions.
- Inspected banquet rooms for any repairs and replacements.
High School Diploma
Fontana High School, Fontana, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated