Banquet Steward Resume
Here is the Banquet Steward Resume example:
295 State Street
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Job Objective To obtain a position of Banquet Steward where my excellent hospitality and customer care skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in administering banquet steward activities for hotels
- Outstanding knowledge of chemical handling and proper sanitation regulations
- Profound knowledge of sanitation regulations and procedures
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work as per timeframe
- Ability to prepare equipment setups for banquet and dining functions
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push pull objects weighing less than 60 pounds without assistance
- Ability to communicate with all clients and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently without any supervision
- Ability to analyze all guest requirements and provide solutions
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Managed all garbage from kitchen and work areas and assisted in appropriate recycling.
- Organized supply closets and ensured efficient cleanliness.
- Administered floor surfaces and ensured usage of proper chemicals and supplies.
- Provided assistance to banquet chef in preparing hot meals.
- Assisted in filling all empty glasses and prepared coffee for all guests.
- Monitored kitchen equipments and assisted in preparing plate.
- Coordinated with staff members in preparing buffet area.
- Analyzed guest requirements and ensured compliance to all requests.
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Saint Louis, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with restaurant personnel and completed various tasks.
- Monitored kitchen and work area for any spills and cleaned it immediately.
- Administered kitchen equipment and sanitized various pots and utensils.
- Maintained dishwashing machines and ensured efficient cleanliness at all times.
- Operated all kitchen equipment efficiently.
- Managed kitchen inventory and placed purchase order as per requirement.
- Ensured neat and clean kitchen area and free of debris and water.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Airport Greeter Resume Examples
- Applebees Hostess Resume Examples
- Assistant Hotel Manager Resume Examples
- Bank Greeter Resume Examples
- Banquet Porter Resume Examples
- Bar Assistant Resume Examples
- Beach Attendant Resume Examples
- Bell Attendant Resume Examples
- Club Hostess Resume Examples
- Club Manager Resume Examples